Aligned with Gonzales Unified’s mission and priorities, Information Technology Department supports the students and staff, as well as the business and operations of the Gonzales Unified School District by providing everyone with the appropriate technology tools and resources to support learning. We have one goal in the Information Technology Department; OUR CUSTOMERS COME FIRST!
To provide nimble, effective, efficient, and collaborative IT services, solutions, and strategies in a timely and helpful manner that assist the district, sites, and staff in achieving their strategic goals, and offer opportunities that empower teachers and students to use technology as a tool for learning.
WHAT WE DO
- Customer service. We support our staff and students by ensuring technology functions well and that fixes are made quickly when needed.
- IT Help Desk. We are excited to provide a central point of contact for staff for questions, issue resolution, service requests and informational inquiries for all GUSD supported systems.
- IT Security. We strive to protect confidentiality, integrity, and availability of IT resources and assets at GUSD. Protection of these resources allows GUSD to reach designated educational and operational goals.
- Infrastructure and Networking. We provide a secure pathway for sharing technical resources.
- Telecommunications. Telephone Services team is dedicated to supporting the telecommunication needs of the GUSD community.
- Project Management. With so many new requests for IT products, services and/or information coming into IT Department, detailed planning, prioritizing, monitoring of status and delivery of projects according to scope, time, and budget are essential.
Staff Tools & Resources
Please find various "How-to" documents and videos for Chromebooks, Google Apps, Aeries, Illuminate and more.